AVC “Forgotten Under Dog” Against Citrus

Posted: March 4, 2017 in AVC Men's Basketball, AVC Men's BB 2016-17, Playoffs, Prediction
Tags:

According to Massey Rankings, Antelope Valley College is a 4.5 point underdog today against Citrus.  Add to that, Citrus  has a 67% chance of winning the game in comparison to only a 33% chance for AVC to pull out the upset.  Predicted score in today’s game; Citrus 81 AVC 76.  Have a feeling AVC might not agree with this prediction as they were big underdog against Saddleback on the road last weekend as well.   

image

All the home teams are predicted win in tomorrow’s eight games.

Comments are closed.